GymNasti is located on Gary Avenue, just north of Geneva Road and south of St. Charles Road. Della Court is the side street to turn on to get in the parking lot. Click here for online directions from MapQuest.
GymNasti is owned and operated by former USA National Team Member Ron Nasti. His many accomplishments as a gymnast include:
- 2 time NCAA All American in Floor Exercise
- 2 time Member of the United States Men’s Gymnastics Team
- Competed for USA in Bulgaria, Argentina and Brazil
- Big Ten Champion in Floor Exercise
- 3rd place in Floor Exercise at the Worlds Sports Fair in Tokyo, Japan
- 3 time IHSA State Champion and Outstanding Senior Award at the University of Iowa
His many accomplishments in 20+ years of coaching include:
- 1999 recipient of the “Best Coach” award
- Listing in the 2000 edition of “Who’s Who Among American Teachers”
- Placing gymnasts in State, Regional, and National competitions
Ron and his wife Laurie have been married since 1988. They have two boys, Ryan and Brandon. Being a family man, Ron carries this experience over to his coaching style and always maintains a family atmosphere in the gym.
Ron looks forward to a bright future for all the young talented children attending GymNasti.
We are here to help you!
During this phase of Covid19 we have limited office hours.
To get a quicker respone to your questions, you can e-mail us at: email@example.com
Our office gets extremely busy at times, especially at the beginnings and ends of class times. If we don’t answer your phone call, please be patient and don’t hesitate to call back. Thanks!
GymNasti offers no make up opportunities for missed classes.
If you are not happy with your GymNasti experience, you will be granted a refund for any classes not taken. Registration fees are not refunded.
Parent and Sibling Observation
Parents and siblings are always invited to view classes from our observation area. Only students and coaches are allowed in the gym during classes. If you want to observe your student more closely, we recommend coming during Open Gym times.
There is a 10 percent discount for the second through fifth child in a family. There is also a 10 percent discount for students who enroll in more than one class. These discounts are taken off the lower priced class.